We are pleased to share our 37th Coller Capital Global Private Equity Barometer.
Coller Capital’s Barometer is a unique snapshot of global trends in private equity – a twice-yearly overview of the plans and opinions of Limited Partners worldwide. This edition contains findings on:
- Denominator effect likely to reduce the pace of PE commitments
- Macro environment and inflation viewed as significant risks to private equity returns by LPs
- PE and private credit are viewed as more attractive by LPs than public markets in volatile times
- PE markets in the CEE, UK and Italy have become less attractive to LPs than four years ago
- More LPs are investing in PE energy assets than four years ago, both renewables and hydrocarbons
- ESG-related disclosures viewed as a gating issue for three quarters of LP