Coller named industry 'Power Manager' by PEI
Private Equity International (PEI) magazine has named Coller Capital as one of the industry's 20 Power Managers – those private equity and venture groups it believes are best placed to thrive by turning adversity into opportunity.
The editorial team at PEI defined the five key traits they think determine a firm's ability to succeed today. Those five fundamentals are:
- Capital – firms with meaningful amounts of capital available to invest now
- Philosophy – evident, consistent and coherent
- Brand – profile in the market
- Network – strength of relationships
- People – calibre and coherence of the firm