Our graduate programme
In September 2018, we are starting to recruit Investment Analysts for our newly-created three-year graduate programme. Analysts will be based at our headquarters in London.
What we offer:
- Investment experience in a wide range of industry sectors and geographies
- Training and development in building financial models, valuing portfolio companies, and evaluating potential transactions
- A supportive and collaborative environment
- An excellent development programme; almost all our current Investment Partners were ‘grown’ within the firm.
This is a rare opportunity to become involved with a leading private equity firm at the graduate level.
- Team player
- Strong work ethic
- 2:1 degree minimum (actual or expected) in any degree discipline (but with a strong preference for a numerate subject)
- Undergraduate or recent graduate with a maximum of one year’s postgrad work experience
- Demonstrable interest in the financial world, eg, internships in financial institutions
Numerical testing => Phone interview => Assessment Centre (Group Exercise and Interviews) => Offer
- Applications open on 4 October 2018
- Applications close on 1 December 2018
We will consider applications on a rolling basis.