Our graduate programme
Investment Analyst (Full Time) – London & New York
As an Investment Analyst, you will learn about how private equity works and about secondaries specifically. You will work right across our investments, which are wide ranging in terms of asset type, industry sector, and geography. Coller’s training and development will enable you to:
- Build financial models
- Develop your analytical skills
- Value portfolio companies
- Evaluate potential transactions, both qualitatively and quantitatively
- Support the structuring and execution of investments
You will become skilled in conducting desktop research and helping to prepare materials for Investment Committee meetings.
Our standards are exceptionally high, and Investment Analysts are expected to demonstrate a concern for detail, accountability for the quality of outputs, and proactivity. For our part, we will provide training and a huge amount of support and feedback. Your communication skills and your ability to work well to tight deadlines will grow immensely as an Investment Analyst.
What we offer:
- 3 year programme
- Investment experience in a wide range of sectors and geographies
- Training and development to build financial models, value portfolio companies, evaluate potential transactions
- Supportive and collaborative environment
- We excel at developing our people; almost all our Partners were grown from within the firm.
This is a rare opportunity to become involved in private equity at a graduate level.
Coller Capital is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
- Team player
- Strong work ethic
- Final year undergraduate or recent graduate with a maximum of 1 year’s work experience
- Demonstrable interest in the financial world e.g. internships in financial institutions
Numerical testing => Telephone interview => First Round interview=>Second Round interview=>Offer
All applications are considered on a rolling basis.